As you know, I am embarking on a journey. I am moving from Philadelphia to Ahmedabad, India to work and experience a new culture. I'm sure it will be challenging, but hopefully fun and surely an eye opening experience. I've never blogged before. I will try to keep it fun and not too boring. I ship off 17Jan2011. No turning back now!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holi

Holi is the best holiday ever.  People throw colored powder at each other.  We need to bring this to the US.  I have made some new friends here, and we went to each of their families homes, played with colors, and they welcomed us into their homes (even though we were covered in dye) they gave us food and were so kind.  I love it here!







1 comment:

  1. We could bring it to the US, or we could just make sure that we are in India every Holi!!! I love it too! I couldnt believe how fun it was coloring people, and getting to color others. And, the fact that everyone gets into it, young and old, makes it extra special. I love India!

    ReplyDelete